“I love rules and I love following them, unless that rule is stupid.” ― Anna Kendrick
1. Thank the blogger who Nominated you for this Award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 Bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate these 15 Bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Let each of your Nominees know that you have Nominated them on one of their blog posts.
6. Finally, tell the blogger who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
1. I’m married. My husband is working and he’s handling a managerial position in one of the country’s mobile cellular phones and accessories retailers.
2. I’m a full time Human Resources Practitioner. Yogi. Blogger. Author. I love counseling and consultancy works related to human resource matters.
3. I’m the eldest of two girls. My sister is a Graphic Artist by profession.
4. One of the things I’ve learned about life is acceptance. I’ve learned to accept that there are uncertain things in this world. Childless at forty is not a serious issue for us though. We’ve tried to look at the other side of the pie and we’ve seen even brighter things, beautiful things.
5. I always dream to be a writer. I find writing as my way to escape from life insecurities. And it’s my comfort when I’m battling with multiple challenges.
6. I love music. My father is a guitarist. My husband loves playing guitar too. I wanted to learn but I’ve realized it was quite hard. Anyway, I’ll make time for this.
7. I’m a goal-getter person. I continuously crave for knowledge and strive for my growth. At present, I’m planning to go back to school for my Masteral Degree. Praying that my boss will say yes. Another one is I’m learning how to drive now. It’s one of my ultimate goals. Hopefully, I can make it with flying colors.
1. Oldpoet56 – truthtroubles.com
2. Orvillewrong – malcolmmarshauthor.com
3. Golden bird – goldenbird01.wordpress.com
4. The Lonely Author – thelonelyauthorblog.com
5. Katherine’s Blog – katespage23.wordpress.com
6. Introverted Evangelist – introvertedservant.wordpress.com
7. Zizywrites – zizywrites.wordpress.com
8. Coffee, Tea, Books + Little Adventures – steffiandhercoffee.wordpress.com
9. Engagement Imperative – engagementimperative.com
10. Truly Madly Ordinary – ortensia72.com
11. Aroused – aroused.blog
12. Adrenaline Romance – adrenalineromance.com
13. Popsicle Society – popsiclesociety.com
14. The Wanderlust Keeper – chasingpotatoes.com
15. Dakilanglaagan – dakilanglaagan.wordpress.com
You truly deserve this. I’ve been reading your posts and you are all amazing. You’ve been my inspiration throughout my blogging journey.
May you continue to write good articles that will inspire other bloggers/ writers in the world.
Congratulations to all!
“Don’t think about making art. Just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” – Andy Warhol
If you have the time, I look forward to knowing more about you. Thank you!