My sincerest thank you to the following bloggers who have nominated me for this award. And as much as I’d want to participate on-time but my schedule did not allow me due to work-from-home demands.😁 Anyway, please check also their sites and follow them if you want some inspiration. Their stories are worth reading, for sure.😊
1. Vincent Ehindero vincentehindero.wordpress.com
2. Roser, Howl poetryinahowl.wordpress.com
Nevertheless, thank you Vincent and Roser once more for this recognition and for being so kind. You know, become acquainted with fellow bloggers especially the new ones is happiness for me. Having exposed myself to this kind of community is a learning opportunity. Secondly, I’d like to thank all bloggers who took some time to read my blogs and post their comments. May we able to establish friendship beyond writing as we pursue our blogging journey. I want you to know that your articles have inspired me in one way or another. Let’s all keep sharing juicy, spicy and cheesy contents for our audience. I believe we only have one common goal here, we blog because it is our passion.
These are the questions with my answers so you will know me a bit.😁
1. What’s the best thing you like about blogging? And your advice. 👉 Blogging is my way of expressing myself in the context of life amazing experience. It is also my means of discovering more about the beauty of life along with its different challenges that I have to embrace. My advice is that if you want to influence and inspire people through this platform, share your stories.
2. What do you do to relax? 👉 Aside from blogging, I’m a yogi (yoga enthusiast). I make sure to attend yoga practice twice or thrice a week after my office hours. Yoga has always been my therapy, my medicine when I’m stressed at work or frustrated about life. I’m a believer of positive energies that flow from within through yoga practice.
3. What is that one thing you are very grateful for? 👉 I’m grateful for what I have accomplished today in life. That as I age it means understanding things better, becoming an expert and wiser.
4. What is your happiest moment? 👉 My happiest moment is when I’ve finally met my perfect blend, my husband of 12 years now and counting. From the time I’ve met him I knew I would spend the rest of my life with him.
5. Would you prefer a Cat or Dog? 👉 I’d prefer a dog. The family adopted a Japanese spitz dog named Snowie. He was so strong yet so sweet. He stayed with us for 7 years. Snowie died 2 years ago. It was so painful. As of now, the family is not yet ready to adopt one.
NOW, my turn. Let’s get to know each other more. Please answer the 5 questions below.
1. What’s your biggest fear in life? How do you deal with it?
2. What are your accomplishments so far in terms of work/ career and life?
3. Share your thoughts about couples with no kids (childless)?
4. How do you envision yourself when you reach 60 years old?
5. Describe your relationship with your family?
HERE are my NOMINEES for the VINCENT EHINDERO AWARD. Yey!😍 Congratulations to all! 🥂🥂
Here are the RULES to follow 👇🏽💐
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
2. Make a Post of the award (with photo)
3. Post the rules
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.